Patients can help us deliver the best possible care by following a few simple guidelines:
- Make sure NT Cardiac is given or is holding a valid referral on your behalf. This will ensure you can claim Medicare rebates and inform the cardiologist of the background to your condition.
- If you are a new patient please arrive 15 minutes early to fill out the patient information sheet. Alternatively you can complete it here.
- You must bring your Medicare / concession cards to the appointment if you wish to claim the Medicare rebate from your full payment.
- It is very important that your cardiologist knows what medications you currently use. The safest way to be sure we have the correct information is to bring the medications to the appointment.
- X-rays which pertain to your condition should also be brought to appointments.
Our NT Cardiac Team is very helpful in assisting you with any appointments. Of course appointment availability will depend on clinic schedules and doctors availability. The easiest way to make an appointment is to call us directly or make a booking inquiry on our website.
Your health is important to us and therefore it is in your own interests to reschedule appointments without delay if are unable to attend. If you are unable to attend your appointment you must inform us as soon as possible. That way we can also make the vacated appointment available to another patient.